Thinking like an Analyst

Something that is so interesting to me is programming and
toying around Computer; inserting formulas to trigger certain operations is the song of the time. The word“Automation” is still sounding strange to most of people and many more are still on the fence, to learn it essentialities in the modernt technologies To me, automating business processes and creating smart workgroup routines
yield better output results. Don’t get confuse, there are Industrial Automation set for uniformity in production and integration of formulas to make easier business’s regular calculations. In fact, whatever existing and accurate formulae can be set on automatic calculations, to be triggered by data inputs.

My first experience was during undergraduate classes, at Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto. At least I could commit to memory my first Statistics (descriptive) Class that brought me to the light of analysis. Though, it came in just as a session of practical class to play around Pie Chart, Bar Chart and Lines. Also basic concepts like Auto sum, calculating Mean, Mode and other functions were slightly touched. Due to my love for computer related challenges, I was cajoled at the first time to automate my Student’s Wallet for Monthly balancing of my Credit and Debit analysis. This was the emergence of self learning processes and that became interesting to me.

Second time challenge was at the mid of my under graduate level, when Calculation of Grading Point (GP) became important as Reading Meter of academic performance. We all knew that only dedicated student cares about academic drifts that spring ups and downs. So, the aspect of automating or integrating GP formulas was helpful and that extracted most time from me to the point of learning logics, styles, shortcuts, syntax, statements and lot more. I found an interesting path to the achievement of Automation with enthusiasm and curiosity. Something that served as important part was the constant practice. That set aside Microsoft Excel learning from other skills as constant practice lead way to the climax.

Automation?

Just to think of Big league companies like Telcoms, Bottling, Clothing and fashion designers and every company you know today make uses of automation to set their products or services on standard scaling and qualities. Renowned Auditors often trusted automated templates to carry out exercises on large coverage of data. Imprecision during data harvest always returning negative impact of the end results. My first Automated Templates was customized earlier of year 2018, when demand for daily accounting balance at Airtel Express Shop (AES) was much in concerned. AES challenges eventually illuminated my thoughts of automating my daily routine which was paramount for adequate management of the office. It took me almost two (2) months to conclude the template and enormously was the effort induced to set it on show.

What is required to master Automation.

There is this craving for understanding professional settings and proprietary knowledge for an efficient and trusted package to servicing our clients. Holding to customers to render quality services is always leading way to profitable outcomes. “I’d long time ago believed with the 
help of automation that insistence seems to be a bridge of access to breakthrough” – Idris 
Ndaladi.

Comments

#Popular #Post

Join our network

About us...